Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) - Standard on GTS, GTSR, GTSR Maloo and GTSR W1, optional on all other models
HSV developed its Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) system to provide the driver with intelligent information regarding various vehicle functions such as fuel efficiency, vehicle dynamics and performance related information. EDI is operated via the 8" high-resolution, colour touch-screen display.
The driver can choose between a range of information options including the following:
- Longitudinal and lateral G Force
- Stability control system (Traction, ABS, etc)
- Logged data for use at race circuits utilising GPS tracking with a downloading capability
- Dynamics and MRC information (where fitted)
- Fuel range
- Gauge selection
- Provides telemetry information for engine RPM, gear position enhancing the track and cruising attributes of the vehicle
- Displays live information about the bi-modal Induction (where fitted) which provides the driver with important information surrounding the function of their bi-modal Air Intake including when it is in operation and how it is performing
EDI is intuitive in its application whilst enhancing the performance characteristics of the vehicle and driver.